Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Right Infringements
If you believe that your rights are being infringed, you may fill out and submit the Notice Form. We respond expeditiously to rights owners and their agents who complete and submit the Notice Form to communicate concerns about any alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a Notice Form we may take certain actions, including removing information or an item, all of which are taken without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved. Furthermore, in submitting a Notice Form, you grant to Bhakti's Yoga the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and display its content throughout the world in any media. This includes forwarding the Notice Form to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content. You agree to indemnify Bhakti's Yoga for all claims brought by a third party against Bhakti's Yoga arising out of or in connection with the submission of a Notice Form.
Important Warning: giving false, misleading or inaccurate information in the Notice Form to Bhakti's Yoga may result in civil and/or criminal liability. You should contact a legal advisor should you have any questions.
If you believe that your rights are being violated by an item or information on the bhaktisyoga.com site, you may fill out and submit the Notice Form (below). This signed form can be sent via E-mail (PDF format) to the Grievance Officer.
Subject Line: Claim of infringement
Please fill out the Notice form using the corresponding numbered paragraphs to frame your communication.
I, [INSERT FULL NAME AND TITLE] of [COMPANY NAME, IF APPLICABLE], state as follows:
- Contact Information:
- Your and/or your company's name, address, telephone number and contact email address;
- The contact email address and/or name which we will provide to Third Party Sellers (if relevant) so they may contact you to resolve any issues regarding your notification to us. If you do not provide a separate contact email, you authorize us to use the contact information you provide in (1)(a).
- Listing and Allegation of Infringed Right:
- The listing, detailed description, comment or review where the information that you claim is infringing your rights is located on the site
- A description of your intellectual property right(s) that you claim has/have been infringed (e.g. copyright, trademark or patent) by the information
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the portion of the listing(s) described above violate(s) the intellectual property rights owned by the intellectual property owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law."
- Include the following statement: "I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am the intellectual property owner or authorised to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner for the rights described above."
I declare the facts stated above to be true.
Sign the Form. Send a scanned copy of the signed form in PDF FORMAT ONLY to the grievance officer stated above.
You can also send a digitally signed PDF file. The digital signature used must be a valid Class 2 or a Class 3 certificate, issued by a known and trusted CA. The PDF file must be locked after digitally signing. Your notice of infringement will be immediately rejected if the PDF file is found to be modified in any way after the digital signature was applied